Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I sat down to write about my father's move here. However, I can't quite get my thoughts together. The basic information is he is safely at the assisited living home. The first part of the move was easier than I expected. Later, finding out the reasons for the initial ease, was tough. It has been a stressful week. My way to get through stress is to put my head down and get through it. I think this has been the toughest stress to get through tho we are all hanging in there. So, instead of getting serious I played on the computer and came up with one of those silly





Your Aura Colour is Orange.

Oranges are daredevils. They are individualistic, fearless, physical, cunning, conquerors, danger-lovers and thrill-seekers. They have been known to tilt at windmills.

Find out what colour your aura is.

quizzes. I say silly because the answer to this one is not me at all. Yes, I am individualistic and physical. I try physically challenging things but when it comes to major decisions I never jump and rarely even step. So does that mean this is the hidden me or is just totally off. I admire people who are devil-may-care. Sometimes I try to be that way but rarely make it. Maybe I got my catergories mixed up, who knows.

1 comment:

CG said...

big hugs to you all.